Save the Dates:
The Medicare Annual Open Enrollment Period is
October 15th through December 7th, 2020
APPRISE is a free health insurance counseling program designed to help all Pennsylvania with Medicare
APPRISE Counselors work with Medicare beneficiaries during this time to run comparisons for Medicare Advantage Plans and Prescription Drug Plans so you get the fullest coverage for the least expense in the upcoming year.
APPRISE Counselors are specially trained staff and volunteers who can answer your questions about Medicare and provide you with objective, easy- to understand
information about Medicare.
During the annual open enrollment you can:
- Change how you receive your health care coverage
- Add, change or drop Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage
To ensure the health and safety of beneficiaries and counselors individual enrollment assistance will be provided this year in three ways:
- Virtual visit with a counselor
- Telephonic visit with a counselor
Medicare Educational Sessions
- Thursday October 1st from 12:30 – 1:30 PM
- Wednesday October 14th from 2:30 – 3:30 PM
Call the Lancaster County Office of Aging, 717-299-7979 for more information or to schedule a counselor appointment for open enrollment.