The following precautionary measures have been taken to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Office of Aging: Until further notice face-to-face walk in assistance at the Office of Aging, 150 N. Queen St. location is temporarily suspended. However, questions related to programs, services, and other resources can be obtained by telephone (717-299-7979 or toll-free 1-800-801-3070), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or our website www.lancoaging.org
- APPRISE: There will be no face to face visits. Individuals requesting assistance with Medicare/Health insurance counseling with our APPRISE staff should contact us by telephone (717-299-7979 or toll-free 1-800-801-3070) or e-mail email@example.com .
- Employment: There will be no face to face visits. Individuals 55 and older looking to learn of local job opportunities should contact the employment program by telephone (717-299-7979 or toll-free 1-800-801-3070), or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In-person contacts with older adults through the OPTIONS, Caregiver Support, Protective Services, Ombudsman, and Assessment program will be suspended temporarily. All contact will be made to consumers by telephone or e-mail email@example.com .
- Level of Care referrals - All LOC referrals must be submitted via Office of Aging Website at www.lancoaging.org with MA51, PASRR and other information attached. Or submit the referral and attachments to our agency email at firstname.lastname@example.org . It is critical that all required information is received together as we manage a high volume of referrals.
For additional information and COVID-19 tips for older adults, see our website - https://lancoaging.org/