SENIOR CENTER OPENINGS:
Tuesday June 1:
- Lancaster Rec Community Senior Center 8:30 – 12:00 noon
- Next Gen SC 8:30 – 11:30am
- SACA 8:00 – 11:30am.
Wednesday June 2:
- Lititz SC 8:30 – 12:00 noon
Friday June 4:
- Lancaster Neighborhood SC 8:30 – 11:30am
Monday June 7:
- Columbia SC 8:30 – 11:30am
- Elizabethtown 8:30 –11:30
Monday June 14
- Millersville SC 8:00 – 12:00 noon
Our agency virtual center, LCOA Virtual Connections , continues to operate and to take more participants.
Please contact our agency, 717 299- 7979, for more information about Virtual Connections or any of our centers.
Find a senior center near you (PDF).
- Adult education classes
- Arts and crafts classes
- Current events discussions
- Entertainment @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Fitness activities
- Lunchtime meals
- Meeting new friends @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
LCOA Virtual Connections, a virtual senior center, is offering virtual programs to Lancaster County residents age 55+. Below is a sample of the classes being offered. To enroll and get current class information contact Debbie Groff - firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-299-7979
Senior Center Volunteers Needed
Do you have a special talent you would like to share? Are you knowledgeable about a topic that you would like to present? Can you provide entertainment in the form of music, arts and crafts, or other activities? Lancaster County Senior Centers are looking for new and engaging programs. If you’re interested in providing an activity, or simply want to share an idea or suggestion, please contact Ellen Weekes at 717-299-7979.
For any individual wishing to honor the memory of a loved one or make a lasting impression of support for a senior center of their choice, memorial gifts and bequests are gratefully accepted. There is no charge for any center service; however, donations to offset operational expenses are appreciated.
Transportation is available upon request. To reserve a meal or arrange for transportation, please call the senior center by 10 a.m. the day before you plan to attend.