150 NORTH QUEEN STREET, SUITE 415
LANCASTER, PA 17603
For More Information: Lisa Paulson (717) 299-7979 or 1-800-801-3070
As a precautionary measure and to minimize the dangers of the excessive heat, the Lancaster County Office of Aging is extending hours of operation at the following senior community centers on Tuesday September 4, 2018 and Wednesday September 5,2018.
- Columbia Senior Center, Columbia United Methodist Church, 510 Walnut Street, Columbia, 7:30 AM-3:00 PM Ph: 717-684-4850
- Elizabethtown Area Senior Center, 70 South Poplar Street, Elizabethtown
8:00 AM- 8:00 PM Ph: 717-367-7984
- Lancaster Rec Senior Center, 525 Fairview Avenue, Lancaster
8:30 AM-5:00 PM Ph: 717-399-7671
- Lititz Senior Center, Lititz United Methodist Church, 201 East Market Street, Lititz, (Monday- Thursday- Friday) 8:30 AM-2:00 PM Ph: 717-626-2800
- SACA Senior Center, 545 Pershing Avenue, Lancaster 8:00 AM-4:30 PM Ph: 717-295-7989
- Next Gen Senior Center, 184 South Lime Street, Quarryville
8:30 AM- 3:00PM Ph: 717-786-4770
- Lancaster Neighborhood Senior Center, 33 East Farnum Street, Lancaster 7:30 AM-3:30 PM Ph: 717-299-3943
|Adult Education Classes||Fitness Activities|
|Arts and Crafts Classes||Lunchtime Meal|
|Current Events Discussions||Meet New Friends|
Click here to find a Senior Center near you.
Senior Centers Special Events
Senior Center Volunteers Needed
Do you have a special talent you would like to share? Are you knowledgeable about a topic that you would like to present? Can you provide entertainment in the form of music, arts and crafts, or other activities? Lancaster County Senior Centers are looking for new and engaging programs. If you’re interested in providing an activity, or simply want to share an idea or suggestion, please contact Derek Bendetti at
For any individual wishing to honor the memory of a loved one or make a lasting impression of support for a senior center of their choice, memorial gifts and bequests are gratefully accepted. There is no charge for any center service; however, donations to offset operational expenses are appreciated.
Transportation is available upon request. To reserve a meal or arrange for transportation, please call the senior center by 10 a.m. the day before you plan to attend.