As a precautionary measure and to minimize the dangers of the excessive heat wave expected during the three-day period, Friday, July 19th through Sunday, July 21, 2019, the Lancaster County Office of Aging is implementing the following Heat Emergency plan:
Expansion of Senior Community Center hours
In response to the heat advisory, some Senior Centers have expanded their hours.
Please call the center for more information.
Friday, July 19
• Columbia Sr. Center, Columbia United Methodist Church, 510 Walnut Street, Columbia. Open: 7:30 AM- 3:00 PM PH: 717-684-4850
• Elizabethtown Sr. Center, 70 South Poplar Street, Elizabethtown. Open: 8:30 AM-7:00 PM PH: 717-367-7984
• Lancaster Rec Senior Center, 525 Fairview Avenue, Lancaster. Open: 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM PH: 717-399-7671
• SACA Sr. Center, 545 Pershing Avenue, Lancaster. Open: 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM PH: 717-295-7989
• Next Gen Sr. Center, 184 South Lime Street, Quarryville. Open: 8:00 AM- 3:00 PM PH: 717-786-4770
• Lancaster Neighborhood Sr. Center, 33 East Farnum Street, Lancaster. Open: 7:30 AM-3:30 PM PH: 717-299-3943
• Millersville Sr. Center, 222 North George Street, Millersville. Open: 8:00 AM- 2:30 PM PH: 717-871-9600
Saturday July 20
• Lancaster Rec Senior Center, 525 Fairview Avenue, Lancaster. Open: 11:00 AM-3:00 PM PH: 717-399-7671
Health and Wellness Programs -New Classes...read more
NUTRITION VOUCHER ARE STILL AVAILABLE
If you haven’t received vouchers and meet the criteria, call your local senior center or contact the Lancaster County Office of Aging at 717 299-7979.
2019 Proxy Form